The information contained in this section applies to data we collect:
- on this Website.
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website and our Client’s Website.
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- information that you supply to us and/or our clients, vendors and/or affiliates.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect the following categories of Personal Data about Site visitors, clients, prospective clients, suppliers and other third parties:
Basic data: Name, gender, title, organization, job responsibilities, phone number, mailing address, email address, contact details and information about family life (excluding special categories of data) including family, children, hobbies and interests.
Special categories of data: in limited circumstances, where you have provided us with such information as it is necessary for a specific service we are providing to you: religious or other beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data and details of trade union membership.
Registration data: Newsletter requests, event/seminar registrations, dietary preferences (excluding special categories of data), subscriptions, downloads, and username/passwords.
Marketing data: Data about individual participation in conferences and in-person seminars, credentials, associations, product interests, and preferences.
Client service data: Personal Data received from clients in respect of employees, customers or other individuals known to clients, invoicing details and payment history, and client feedback.
Transaction data: Personal data contained in documents, correspondence or other materials provided by or relating to transactions conducted by our clients.
Compliance data: Government identifiers, passports or other identification documents, dates of birth, beneficial ownership data, and due diligence data.
Device data: Computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier (UDID), cookies and other data linked to a device, and data about usage of our Sites (Usage Data).
We collect Personal Data from a number of sources, either directly from the data subjects, or from clients, colleagues and publicly available sources. Where the Firm receives data from its clients about employees, customers or other individuals, the client is responsible for ensuring that any such data is transferred to us in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Whether we receive your personal data directly from you or from a third party, we will only use your personal information if we have obtained your consent, or if we have another lawful basis upon which to do so for compliance with a legal obligation on us, to protect your interests or for our own legitimate interests, or those of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your own rights or interests.
The purposes for which we process your personal information are as follows:
- To provide debt collection advice and respond to inquiries we use basic data, registration data, client service data, and device data.
- To manage our business operations and administer our client relationships we use basic data, special categories of data, registration data, marketing data and client service data. This processing is necessary in order to perform our obligations under our contracts with our clients.
- To make our Sites more intuitive and easier to use we use device data. It is necessary for our legitimate interests to monitor how our Sites are used to help us improve the layout and information available on our Sites and provide a better service to our Site users.
- To protect the security and effective functioning of our Sites and information technology systems we use basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data. It is necessary for our legitimate interests to monitor how our Sites are used to detect and prevent fraud, other crimes and the misuse of our Sites. This helps us to ensure that you can safely use our Sites.
- To provide relevant marketing such as providing you with information about services that may be of interest to you including debt collection services, business advises, Market updates, we use marketing data, basic data, special categories of data, registration data, client service data, and device data. It is necessary for our legitimate interests to process this information in order to provide you with relevant marketing, updates.
- To address compliance and legal obligations, such as complying with the company’s tax reporting obligations, checking the identity of new clients and to prevent money laundering and/or fraud we use compliance data, basic data, registration data, transaction data, and device data. This processing is necessary for the purposes of complying with legal requirements to which we are subject.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share Personal Data with the following categories of recipients:
(i) for the purposes of outsourcing one or more of the purposes-related functions described above; (ii) to confirm or update information provided by you; (iii) to inform you of events, information about our services, and other important information, or (iv) for other purposes disclosed at or before the time the information is collected. If we re-organise our business, we may need to transfer your personal information to other group entities.
In relation to any other disclosures to third parties, we will only do so where you have given your consent, where we are required to do so by law, or where it is necessary for the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or in order to exercise or defend legal rights. We do not sell, rent, distribute, or otherwise make, personal information commercially available to any third party.
You have control regarding our use of Personal Data for direct marketing. In certain markets, you will need to expressly consent before receiving marketing. In all markets, you can choose to not receive such communications at any time. If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed, or receive any other marketing communication, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communication.
we use Analytics to track unique visitors to our website and app (storing a unique visitor ID, the date and time of first visit, the time their current visit started and the total number of visits they have made); to register session details (so as to attribute visit information, including conversions and transactions to a traffic source); and to register that a website visit has ended, and the browser closed. Most internet browsers have a mechanism notifying you when you receive a new cookie and telling you how to reject new cookies or disable cookies altogether (if you wish to do so).
Various rights may be available to you, depending on the circumstances and the applicable law. We summarise key rights likely to be available to most data subjects:
Withdraw consent: When personal information is processed on the basis of consent, you may withdraw consent at any time, although such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing occurring prior to such withdrawal.
Access and rectification, etc.: You may request access to and rectification or erasure of personal information, or restriction of Processing concerning the Data Subject or to object to Processing as well as the right to data portability.
Objecting and restricting: You may object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information, or request that processing be restricted; and Complaints: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority (e.g. the Commissioner of Data Protection in the case of the DIFC).
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, or any other rights available to you pursuant to applicable law, please contact us using the contact details set out below
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse and alteration.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may from time to time make changes to this Privacy Notice, these will become effective once the amended Privacy Notice is posted on our website. Please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to this Privacy Notice.
Al Wadi Holding DMCC
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, X3 Tower, Level 27, Suit #2703, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions, as well as any other additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on this Website [alwadiholding.com] (Terms) apply to your use of this Website. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through this Website. These Terms may be modified from time to time without notice to you and you should therefore regularly review these Terms for any such modifications.
Your access and/or use of this Website constitutes your continued acceptance of all terms, conditions, and notices that are effective as of the date and time you use or access the Website. These Terms will constitute a legal agreement between the user of this Website and (Alwadi Holding DMCC, hereinafter AW).
Use of the Website
This Website is owned by AW. The material on this Website has been produced by AW and has been prepared as general information about AW and its’ services. It is not intended to provide any advice and, as such, the content does not constitute any advice, and you should not act on the information provided on this Website without seeking proper advice. Use of this Website does not create any solicitor-client relationship between you and AW.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, copyright of the contents of this Website is owned by or is licensed to AW. The Website Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in whole or part for any purpose other than individual viewing of this Website without the express prior permission of AW.
Third party links
This Website may contain links to third party sites. AW does not recommend or endorse the content or privacy practices of any third party sites which may be linked to or from this Website, or products or services of any third party organisations mentioned or described on this Website or linked to or from this Website. You acknowledge that you enter any third party sites at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by the law, AW will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use or inability to use the Website and the Website Content.
Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of this Website is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Legal content is based on laws applicable in the countries in which AW practices.